About Me

My photo
Aspiring artists in most senses of the word. This is just one of many outlets.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Huntin' Ghosts!

Ever watch Chost Hunters on SciFi? I freakin' looooove this show. Nothing major really ever happens, so it's totally a show where you let your mind wander and imagine all kinds of creepy supernatural things happening all around the cast and crew. Actually, more interesting than the *paranormal* aspect of the show are the places that GH investigates, simply because they tend to be older, more established places. Places of some historical significance...because history equals ghosts, supposedly. Or logically, I suppose. Either way, watching the show has led to some research on the locations, which has led to interst in dereliction and urban decay....and I'm not tlaking make-up here.

How cool would it be to be paid to go poke around old buildings, and take photos, or sit around with tape recorders and talk to myself? I do it anyway, talk to myself, so why should I not get paid for it? I want to hunt ghosts. Officially. That's my new goal, to hunt for something supernatural. I don't care if I get paid for it, or not, but I want to be able to have a story that I can tell like..."Did I ever tell you about that one time that I spent the night in that old asylum?"...seriously.

I'm going to do it, and then write about it. Stay tuned :p

1 comment:

Kaysi said...

I will be anxiously awaiting a spooky story :)