I met a guy in March. He's pretty amazing. Intelligent, sarcastic, witty, a pain in the balls. I adore him. The problem is that he lives in New York and I live in Southern California. How convenient. Anyway, since he travels for work, he came to L.A. for about 2 months. We hadn't seen each other since we met. It was nice to get to spend time with him, finally. I figured out that I'm actually pretty into him. He treats me better than anyone I have ever been with. I'm going to visit him in New York for Christmas. Meet the family, get to know his friends and roommates. Scope out the area.
I also decided I wil most likely end up moving out to Syracuse. For him. I wanted to move out of California altogether anyway. Seattle was my first choice, but there is no Spike in Seattle.
I am still really skeptical about moving for someone, however the moving part isn't for anyone but me. The destination changed because of him. And I won't be moving for about another 18 months, so I will have time to see how things work out. Although, quite frankly, I can't see my life without him.
And so my countdown begins. I have 51 days left until I get on a plane and head east.

No comments:
Post a Comment